Monday, February 4, 2008

Music Video Monday!

John Mayer sings "Message in a Bottle". I have a nephew that plays just like him. It is absolutely amazing to sit and listen to him. He decided at a young age that he wanted to play the guitar. At first he was self taught until he starting going to a school for the arts in his teens. Brian is now in college and studying music. Some day I know he will have his own C.D. When I go to visit my sister I always ask him to play for me. He is always so kind to do so. You can see how passionate he is about playing. That is one thing I wish I could do in life is to play an instrument. To play with such emotion and to be able to move people with music! WOW! I have such a fond appreciation for musicians.

3 comments:

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

We love John Mayer around our house.
Best of luck to your nephew.
:)

Carolee said...

I have a nephew who's a guitarist and huge John Mayer fan too - not only sees him locally but will fly out of state for concerts. He's quite the inspiration for young guitarists!

~ Carolee

Kim Hardt Originals said...

Hey Cathy and Carolee, We love John Mayer around here too. He is a great musician.

Thanks for stopping by ladies.

Kim