Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New Papier Mache Christmas Ornaments for Sale on Ebay and Spookytimejingle!

The time has come to list my new Whimsical Holiday Ornaments On Ebay. In addition to listing on Ebay it's also time to update for SpookyTimeJingle. Here's a peek at the orni's that are going up for sale on Ebay tonight. The auctions will be ending on Sunday night.
9 All new designs!

Also I will be listing 3 orni's on SpookyTimeJingle. These 3 will be exclusive to this site only!!!!! and look for a new Halloween item. This site updates the 13th of every month.

Here is a peek of one of the orni's:

So if you would like to see the rest of the items on Spookytimejingle, you will just have to stop by and take a peek.

Link to Spookytimejingle:

Halloween

Christmas

Link to Ebay Auctions

4 comments:

Betty Z. said...

Kim, you did it again!!
I will need a second job.

Sam I Am said...

just toooo frickin adorable kim!!!!!!
love em all!
hugs..
sandy

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Kim,
Whoo-hoo lady, these are wonderful!!!! These will fly from STJ's!!
Have great sales!!
Laurie

Kim Hardt Originals said...

Thanks Guys! I am so tickled with the way they turned out. I have a few more up my sleeve.

Thanks for the posts.

Kim