Saturday, September 24, 2016

When to decorate for Halloween!

Hello Everyone, Wow i just noticed that its been years and years since my last post.  Thats truly sad.  Well no excuses.  Looks like time definitely got away from me.  I guess thats just life and certainly mine.   Fall is approaching us and with fall comes along my favorite holiday.  Yep HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!  I just can't get enough of it.  So when do you all typically start to decorate for the Holiday.  I'm embarrassed to tell you that I start in September. I know thats very early but only on the inside.  So mostly only I know and maybe a few 100 that might see this post.  Here are a few update pictures of  what my house looks like now on Halloween.  Send me a comment and let me know when you start.




This is my latest new item. I made this from a rug I bought at target!

No comments: